- Minimalist Style: This compact ‘tenkeyless’ (no number pad) mechanical keyboard provides an efficient and satisfying typing experience in the office or home. The matte black casing is clean, desirable, and space-saving, making it a great match for laptop or desktop computers
Outemu Blue Switches: The individual, clicky blue switches deliver accurate, responsive key commands for fast typing. They have an incredible 50-million-keystroke lifespan, proven in testing
Full N-Key Rollover: 87-key rollover with anti-ghosting means this keyboard will never miss a single key-press or confuse your commands in any use case scenario
Durable & Water-Resistant: The double-shot-molded ABS keycaps and brushed metal panel are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. Protection against accidental spills provides extra peace of mind
Package Contents: AUKEY KM-G9 87-Key Mechanical Keyboard, Keycap puller, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
Friday, August 23, 2019
Thursday, August 22, 2019
- Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives
- Build a powerhouse gaming computer or desktop setup with a variety of capacities and form factors
- The go-to SATA hard drive solution for nearly every PC application—from music to video to photo editing to PC gaming
- Confidently rely on internal hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty
6 Cores / 6 Threads
3.70 GHz up to 4.60 GHz / 9 MB Cache
Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
Intel Optane Memory Supported
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Get a glimpse of Anno 1800’s Sunken Treasures, Botanica and The Passage DLCs and learn about the Day And Night Cycle free game update which will be available on September 10th. Want to get the latest Anno 1800 news, development insights and behind the scenes? Jump aboard the Anno Union!
Labels: Anno 1800: Gamescom 2019 Trailer
Ghost War is back in Ghost Recon Breakpoint with new maps, new modes, and shared PvE/PvP progression. Fight and adapt with your squad in intense 4v4 tactical matches available Day 1. Be the hunter or become the hunted when Ghost Recon Breakpoint launches October 4.
When everyone is playable, it’s important to recruit wisely.
Each character in the city of London has their own unique abilities and skills that can help you bring the power back into the hands of the people. Recruit your own unique team with their own personalities, backstories, and perks. Play as anyone and bring your characters to life with four-player co-op missions, events, and end-game challenges.