The city has fallen, but the castle still stands! Lead a group of trapped civilians helping the remaining soldiers stand against the siege. Sneak out into the fallen city to scavenge resources and craft supplies for your troops. Can you survive against all odds until help arrives?
– A new take on a medieval war – a unique vision of a castle siege, shown from the perspective of the citizens struggling to just live one more day.
– Endure the siege – Find ways to preserve food, and develop your infrastructure to use your supplies more effectively. Take the risk of sneaking into the fallen city plundered by the invaders to find precious resources, trade with scavengers, and help the surviving citizens – or exploit them.
– Meaningful decisions – in a war, no decision is plain good or bad so you’ll have to choose between sustaining the soldiers’ strength and taking care of your own survival while maintaining your crew’s morale.
– Built-in level and scenario editor – a complete dev-kit will be provided, allowing the users to tell their own stories, or to re-create the events from the history of the Gloria Victis world.
– Memorable atmosphere – Realistic visuals and an amazing soundtrack created by Marcin Przybyłowicz and Magdalena Urbańska make Gloria Victis: Siege a truly emotional experience.